You can get involved right away!!
- Necropsy Rounds are held every day at 4:30 pm in the Necropsy Amphitheater. Drop by to hear about the day’s cases and check out the neat lesions!
- Choose Pathology for your Clinical Exposure (CE).
- Take Pathology Electives like Opthalmic Pathology, Surgical Pathology, and Cytology.
- Come to the Club’s necropsy wet labs to get hands on experience!
- Check out the ACVP and CL Davis websites for externship opportunities and scholarships in pathology!
- Attend the exciting talks and workshops held at the annual ACVP meeting.
- Check out the workshops at offered by the CL Davis Foundation!